Need Help installing system

I have a Soyo K-8 USA Dragon Ultra

My HD is 36 Gig SATA 150 Raptor.

I have installed the ALI drivers for the onboard RAID chip.

When I try to install the system (XP), it does not detect any hard drives.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks....

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"David Clark" <dclark35@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<Znsld.897715$Gx4.8968@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> I have a Soyo K-8 USA Dragon Ultra
>
> My HD is 36 Gig SATA 150 Raptor.
>
> I have installed the ALI drivers for the onboard RAID chip.
>
> When I try to install the system (XP), it does not detect any hard drives.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks....

When prompted for a driver disk, I believe you press F6 at the start
of the install. Leave the flopp in the drive until later in the
process. Remove it after you see the first windoze splash screen.
Dave

TRENDING THREADS