Sony dvd burner 530ulx and double dvds

After plowing thru a detailed list of Sony dvd burner 530ULX, I wasn't
able to determine if it will write to the newer double density dvds.

I don't have any on hand so wondered if someone here uses a 530 ULX
and can say yeah or nay.
1 answer Last reply
More about sony burner 530ulx double dvds

    see
    http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech4less/DRX-530UL?mv_pc=nextag

    It is a single layer (4.7 GB) DVD +/- RW drive

    "Harry Putnam" <reader@newsguy.com> wrote in message
    | After plowing thru a detailed list of Sony dvd burner
    530ULX, I wasn't
    | able to determine if it will write to the newer double
    density dvds.

    | I don't have any on hand so wondered if someone here uses
    a 530 ULX
    | and can say yeah or nay.

Sony DVD Burner Windows XP