Sony dvd burner 530ulx and double dvds

May 17, 2005 2:50:18 PM

After plowing thru a detailed list of Sony dvd burner 530ULX, I wasn't
able to determine if it will write to the newer double density dvds.

I don't have any on hand so wondered if someone here uses a 530 ULX
and can say yeah or nay.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:50:19 PM

see
http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech4less/DRX-530UL?...

It is a single layer (4.7 GB) DVD +/- RW drive

!