Lost conection between Outlook Express and Internet Explorer

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Using Windows XP Pro and Outlook Express 6. Since this morning when I
click on a link
in my mails, it does not open the requested link.

I see the address of the link at the left side on the bottom of the mail,
but nothing happens.

How can I solve this problem

Thank you

"Dan" <dan-gr@actcom.co.il> wrote:

>Using Windows XP Pro and Outlook Express 6. Since this morning when I
>click on a link
>in my mails, it does not open the requested link.

See "Internet shortcuts in Outlook Express do not start Web browser"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177054).

--
(tm)