Soyo = Crooks

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
November 18, 2004 1:56:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,misc.consumers (More info?)

By the looks of RipOffReport.com, Soyo is scamming a lot of people
with their "rebates"

<http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&...;

I wish I did my homework on these crooks before I purchased a
motherboard last May! Six months and counting... no $50.00 rebate.

caveat emptor!

More about : soyo crooks

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 18, 2004 2:09:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,misc.consumers (More info?)

I think the new store should be called SearsMart.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 18, 2004 2:11:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,misc.consumers (More info?)

Ignore that last post.

If you go to palces like http://www.fatwallet.com you cna find
numerous compliants about SOYO and others who don't honor rebates.
January 9, 2006 2:39:58 AM

SOYO = SCAM
!