Drivers for Mobile Phones

Bit of a noddy question I know, but my machine is not recognising a mobile
phone connected by a usb. what should i do?

For things like mobile phones you would need drivers and software
installed for it to use. I suggest reviewing the "PC Connectivity"
section of the phones user handbook and verify the requirements have
been met.

bazza2210 wrote:
> Bit of a noddy question I know, but my machine is not recognising a mobile
> phone connected by a usb. what should i do?

Please note that several cell signal providers have purposely turned off
all/any PC access to their offered phone. They want you to use up your cell
time.