Bluetooth compatable headsets

Hello, I have a Microsoft Bluetooth wireless optical desktop. It has the
wireless keyboard and optical mouse both using bluetooth and obviously the
Bluetooth reciever that fits via a cable into the back of my pc with a USB
port. I want to use a bluetooth headset so i can use the internet telephones
around. Does the reciever i have accept all bluetooth devices or do i need
specific ones that microsoft support?
Following on from that, can anyone recomend a bluetooth headset for me to
purchase?

Thank you for your help people. David

"David Barkham" <moggy@putah.plus.com> wrote:

>Hello, I have a Microsoft Bluetooth wireless optical desktop. It has the
>wireless keyboard and optical mouse both using bluetooth and obviously the
>Bluetooth reciever that fits via a cable into the back of my pc with a USB
>port. I want to use a bluetooth headset so i can use the internet telephones
>around. Does the reciever i have accept all bluetooth devices or do i need
>specific ones that microsoft support?

If you do not get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)