Windows Installer Error

How do I solve the following error?

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is
unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder
containing the installation package '511735.MAINSP1op.msp' in the box below

C:\Program Files\OfficeUpdate11\Cabs\5117351

This message keeps popping up when I click on internet or control panel.
Also, I can't uninstall or install Office 2003.

This happens because you didn't do a complete install of Office. The first
time you try to use a function that is not installed, it has to be taken
from the install media - the installation CD. Just put it in the CD tray and
try again.

BTW, this is called "install upon first use"!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)