Soyo CK8 Dragon Plus and AGP slot

Recently purchased a CK8 Dragon Plus board with an A64 3000 cpu and a
gig of PC3200. Installed my Geforce 5600 Ultra in the AGP slot, fired it up
and it tells me there is no AGP device on that bus. I find my video card on
the PCI Bus 1, device 0, function 0. What is up with that? E-mailed Soyo for
tech support as to what was happening, their response, "we tried several AGP
cards in the slot and get the same results, but it still works, so don't
worry about it.
I have set the "init display" to AGP in the bios, and have installed the
latest board drivers, but still not read as AGP. Anyone have any ideas?

jerrydotdafoeatsympaticodotca (remove the dots and at is @)

TRENDING THREADS