SY-KT600 DRAGON Plus v.2.0 and on board CD connection?

I am trying to connect the CD/DVD audio cable to the motherboard to no
avail. According to the tech support site, I am supposed to plug it
into the "CD In" port but there is no such port on the board. There is
an audio2 port...but that did not work. Can anyone tell me specifically
what port this should be plugged into?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about kt600 dragon board connection

    CD2 right by PCI slot #3, it's slightly above the slot. Also you should
    know it isn't needed. You sound from your optical drive will also be
    transmitted thru the IDE cable connected to the optical drive.

Connection CD-Rom Motherboards