KT600 Plus V1.0 CPU Core Voltage Low

I put together a KT600+ v1.0 for my son. After working out an ATI AGP8X
video problem the board is running fine. I installed Soyo's Hardware
Monitor v1.2 and it is reporting a low core voltage. 1.61 volts instead of
the standard 1.65 for the AthlonXP 3200+ (400hz) processor. Should I trust
the Hardware Monitor? I am running the original BIOS on this motherboard
and there is no voltage adjustment for the CPU in the BIOS setup. Is this a
power supply problem (Thermaltake W0009R 420W)
http://www.thermaltake.com/purepower/w00089.htm
or is the motherboard at fault or is the Hardware Monitor just inaccurate?

There not totally accurate, the Hardware Monitor that is. Your not that
low at all I wouldn't worry about it.