Three 19" LCD Monitors w/ XP

Will XP support running three LCDC monitors simultaneously and is there a
Video card that availbale that will support three LCD monitors.

I now run two monitors now and like the large screen area.
3 answers Last reply
More about three monitors

    If your computer has more than one video adapter, or one adapter
    with multiple output ports, you can use the multiple monitors feature
    in Windows XP. You can connect up to 10 monitors to your Windows XP-based
    computer and display numerous programs or windows at one time.

    Expand Your Workspace with Multiple Monitors and Dualview
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/multimonitor.mspx

    How To Configure and Use Multiple Monitors in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307873

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Dave" wrote:

    | Will XP support running three LCDC monitors simultaneously and is there a
    | Video card that availbale that will support three LCD monitors.
    |
    | I now run two monitors now and like the large screen area.

    No problem! You just need to have multiple DVI ports. I believe Matrox
    have a video card that allows 4 DVI based monitors. I also know that the
    Geforce 6000 series comes with two DVI ports per card. Not sure if PCI
    version of Geforce 6000 series exists but you could consider Geforce PCI-E
    SLI setups.

    "Dave" <cia548@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Will XP support running three LCDC monitors simultaneously and is there a
    > Video card that availbale that will support three LCD monitors.
    >
    > I now run two monitors now and like the large screen area.

    Thanks all. My current monitors are not DVI.

    I will begiin looking at video cards.

    > No problem! You just need to have multiple DVI ports. I believe Matrox
    > have a video card that allows 4 DVI based monitors. I also know that the
    > Geforce 6000 series comes with two DVI ports per card. Not sure if PCI
    > version of Geforce 6000 series exists but you could consider Geforce PCI-E
    > SLI setups.
    >
    > "Dave" <cia548@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    >> Will XP support running three LCDC monitors simultaneously and is there a
    >> Video card that availbale that will support three LCD monitors.
    >>
    >> I now run two monitors now and like the large screen area.

Support Windows XP LCD Monitors