Sony Intros Vaio T Series Ultrabook, New Vaio Macines

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]amuffin[/nom]Title mistake.Machines, not "Macines"![/citation]
This is the third article I read with spelling mistakes.
Where did they type this article, Microsoft Word 2.0 for DOS?

marclee37

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
no weight mentioned, no screen size for the z-series is mentioned. how do i judge it is ultralight? difference on notebook from various makers is only on the look.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]marclee37[/nom]no weight mentioned, no screen size for the z-series is mentioned. how do i judge it is ultralight? difference on notebook from various makers is only on the look.[/citation]
It features a durable, sleek chassis made of carbon fiber materials and weighing a mere 2.6-pounds.

Not a bad refresh, this. Just wish the Z series becomes cheaper over time...

marclee37

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
2.6lbs is for the z-series, what is its screen size? 13" or 15", i have to guess it by myself?
no any word on weight for E/ T/ S series.
i expect ultrabook is exceptionally light, but in reality a much lower cost netbook could be lighter. yes netbook is less powerful, screen is smaller.

G

Hey I have almost similar problem, my computer has been in Sony Service eleven weeks now and still no progress.. Sony Service has been so rude to me and even I have asked over 40 time to talk with manager, they have refused? The service Manager told me Bluntly that he will be the "only person I will ever talk (Image that I have had: 7 Vaio: 3 TV: 6 cameras: 3 Walkman: 3 Discman) so you could say I have been loyal customer. But now, I cannot eve raise my voice... I think we need to Cather a group and start to push Sony hard to get our money back... My Twitter is janne_ol... I think we should spread a word together in the group

Status
Not open for further replies.