Big pc error when i boot up help

Hyperion

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2003

Guys,

I have been trying to find out why i get this error.

Alert! error initializing PCI express NIC bridge
strike f1 to continue f2 to run the setup utility

Thats the error i get. When i hit f1 it boots up to windows just fine.
I had to replace my nic card because it stopped working. Its onboard,
but I'm a little worried that the pci express error i'm getting is my
video card?

--
HyperionPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Contact the motherboard tech support. It has nothing to do with Windows
and everything to do with the motherboard.

Hyperion wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I have been trying to find out why i get this error.
>
> Alert! error initializing PCI express NIC bridge
> strike f1 to continue f2 to run the setup utility
>

> Thats the error i get. When i hit f1 it boots up to windows just fine.
> I had to replace my nic card because it stopped working. Its onboard,
> but I'm a little worried that the pci express error i'm getting is my
> video card?

Hyperion

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2003

Some guy told me to turn off the onboard nic again and the error went
away . But it just bugs me that something is not working right.

And thanks for that info i will call them

--
HyperionPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access