cannot remove or update driver

when I try to remove "Generic bluetooth radio" I get an error message saying
that it cannot be removed because it might be required at boot up", I cant
delete the related registry key (HKLM-controlset-enum) either...I renamed
bth.inf but when I remove "generic bluetooth radio" in safe-mode, it
reappears when I boot up in real mode...

--
pi511

"pi511" <tkizmbm@ttnet.net.tr> wrote:

>when I try to remove "Generic bluetooth radio" I get an error message saying
>that it cannot be removed because it might be required at boot up", I cant
>delete the related registry key (HKLM-controlset-enum) either...

Right-click the key and open the "Permissions". Mke sure that you have
full access here, then you can delete the key.

--
(tm)

thank you very much

--
you saved me from lots of reading

pi511

"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net>, haber iletisinde sunlari
yazdi:%23vg869eXFHA.1148@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> "pi511" <tkizmbm@ttnet.net.tr> wrote:
>
>>when I try to remove "Generic bluetooth radio" I get an error message
>>saying
>>that it cannot be removed because it might be required at boot up", I cant
>>delete the related registry key (HKLM-controlset-enum) either...
>
> Right-click the key and open the "Permissions". Mke sure that you have
> full access here, then you can delete the key.
>
> --
> (tm)

"pi511" <tkizmbm@ttnet.net.tr> wrote:

>thank you very much