Rebates

I sent another e-mail to rebates@soyo.com asking what the h*ll was going on
with my $75 worth of rebates. Well, this time the message got bounced back
as being undeliverable - no such address! Hmmmm - I guess this is how SOYO
is dealing with their rebates now. This was the first time I've purchased a
SOYO product. And the last.

doug

I'm going to post complaint about SoYo Rebate Program at
www.planetfeedback.com Once the word is out, SoYo will have to respond
or stop the rebate offers all together, else loose lots of business in USA.
They can keep their $30 rebate they owe me. Getting the word out their
rebate program is a farce will cost them lots more in the long run. Lets
say $30 x 30 x 30 ?? :p

I've purchased two of their boards over the years, and I guess this is the
thanks I get. They won't be selling any more anything to me!

Hey SOYO Corp. we can play HARDBALL too! >;->

Thanks a million!

JoshIII

"doug" <dougejNOSPAM@SPAMFREEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> I sent another e-mail to rebates@soyo.com asking what the h*ll was going
on
> with my $75 worth of rebates. Well, this time the message got bounced back
> as being undeliverable - no such address! Hmmmm - I guess this is how SOYO
> is dealing with their rebates now. This was the first time I've purchased
> SOYO product. And the last.
>
> doug

I'll be with you there JoshIII. Let us know exactly how you complain so we
all can follow suit.

I will give them just 2 more weeks. For me it has only been SIX MONTHS!!!
Grrr.
I am crossing my fingers for these last 2 weeks. I called AGAIN and
hopefully I will get the check(s).

I will never buy a Soyo product with a rebate. I will admit that the
products seem to be doing quite well though. :)
If I had a problem I would hate to wait for a replacement like I am doing
the rebates! <g>

later,
dave
(One out of many daves)

"JoshIII" <josh3iREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm going to post complaint about SoYo Rebate Program at
> www.planetfeedback.com Once the word is out, SoYo will have to
> respond
> or stop the rebate offers all together, else loose lots of business in
> USA.
> They can keep their $30 rebate they owe me. Getting the word out their
> rebate program is a farce will cost them lots more in the long run. Lets
> say $30 x 30 x 30 ?? :p
>
> I've purchased two of their boards over the years, and I guess this is the
> thanks I get. They won't be selling any more anything to me!
>
> Hey SOYO Corp. we can play HARDBALL too! >;->
>
> Thanks a million!
>
> JoshIII
>

> "doug" <dougejNOSPAM@SPAMFREEhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I sent another e-mail to rebates@soyo.com asking what the h*ll was going
> on
>> with my $75 worth of rebates. Well, this time the message got bounced
>> back
>> as being undeliverable - no such address! Hmmmm - I guess this is how
>> SOYO
>> is dealing with their rebates now. This was the first time I've purchased
>> SOYO product. And the last.
>>
>> doug

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"doug" <dougejNOSPAM@SPAMFREEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> I sent another e-mail to rebates@soyo.com asking what the h*ll was going
on
> with my $75 worth of rebates. Well, this time the message got bounced back
> as being undeliverable - no such address! Hmmmm - I guess this is how SOYO
> is dealing with their rebates now. This was the first time I've purchased
> SOYO product. And the last.
>
> doug

Doug

Just found this site. http://badbusinessbureau.com/default.asp# This site
looks very informative.
At least one poster just got his rebates back from Soyo a few days ago.
There might be hope.

Also this site has lots of info on free after rebate stuff, but you will
notice that for the Soyo items they do not recommend it.
http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=expired&page=17

Frank Howell

Well I got my 3 rebates check and just bought a 20" Stereo TV with them!
lol

I had to call and call and call since it has been 6 months. Last time I
called someone (Rattana?) told me that they will walk upstairs and make sure
my checks were cut and sent out.
I will have to thank her for that. <g>
I am happier but will NEVER buy another SOYO product with a rebate again!!!
And probably will be afraid of having to return any of their products to
them for a replacement if I do buy something from them. Bad business on
their part, losing customers!!!!!

Good luck to all! There is hope if you keep trying. ;-)
later,
dave
(One out of many daves)

What number did you call? Where you get number from?

JoshIII

"dave AKA vwdoc1" <vwdoc1@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Well I got my 3 rebates check and just bought a 20" Stereo TV with them!
> lol
>
> I had to call and call and call since it has been 6 months. Last time I
> called someone (Rattana?) told me that they will walk upstairs and make
sure
> my checks were cut and sent out.
> I will have to thank her for that. <g>
> I am happier but will NEVER buy another SOYO product with a rebate
again!!!
> And probably will be afraid of having to return any of their products to
> them for a replacement if I do buy something from them. Bad business on
> their part, losing customers!!!!!
>
> Good luck to all! There is hope if you keep trying. ;-)
> later,
> dave
> (One out of many daves)

I called this number
909-292-2500
and I believe I talked to Rattana. She was the one who probably made sure
that I got my rebates checks.
Soyo's contact information here:
http://www.soyogroup.com/corporate/contact.php

I wish you success too!