Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

SY-K7V DRAGON Plus Flash Bios

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 18, 2005 12:30:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

Is it possible to Flash the Bios from CDROM? My floppy has died and really
don't want to replace it. Just bought a new hard drive so plan to rebuild
and thought this would be a good time to flash the bios.

More about : k7v dragon flash bios

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 18, 2005 7:59:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

Cletus Stripling wrote:
> Is it possible to Flash the Bios from CDROM? My floppy has died and
> really don't want to replace it. Just bought a new hard drive so plan
> to rebuild and thought this would be a good time to flash the bios.

It's possible to flash it even from windows. Get Winflash program, flash
BIOS and you're done.
i think if you look with google you should find it.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 18, 2005 7:59:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

Thanks!

"SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
news:ZmaHd.8380$F6.1468924@news.siol.net...
> Cletus Stripling wrote:
>> Is it possible to Flash the Bios from CDROM? My floppy has died and
>> really don't want to replace it. Just bought a new hard drive so plan
>> to rebuild and thought this would be a good time to flash the bios.
>
> It's possible to flash it even from windows. Get Winflash program, flash
> BIOS and you're done.
> i think if you look with google you should find it.
>
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 18, 2005 10:04:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

Cletus Stripling wrote:
> Thanks!

sure.. :-)

>
> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
> news:ZmaHd.8380$F6.1468924@news.siol.net...
>> Cletus Stripling wrote:
>>> Is it possible to Flash the Bios from CDROM? My floppy has died and
>>> really don't want to replace it. Just bought a new hard drive so
>>> plan to rebuild and thought this would be a good time to flash the
>>> bios.
>>
>> It's possible to flash it even from windows. Get Winflash program,
>> flash BIOS and you're done.
>> i think if you look with google you should find it.
!