system will not boot anymore

I had built a new system about 1.5 months ago and everything has been
running fine until yesterday when they system stopped working and now
will not boot at all. The fan spins and lights light up, but the
monitor doesn't seem to get anything and I don't hear the any other
activity.

I have a SOYO KT600 Dragon V2.0 motherboard with a AMD Sempron 2600+ on
it, 512mb of PC3200 DDR 400mhz memory and a basic video and sound card
in the AGP and PCI slots. Like I said it's been find for over a month
now, but yesterday it stopped working.

Any ideas on what the issue could be or at least how to determine the
issue?

Alright I tried first removing all the IDE/ATA cables and booting up,
but still nothing, the lights are on, the heatsink fan is spinning, but
nothing else.

I think took out all the cards minus the video card and tried, but got
nothing still.

Then I swapped the video card out for a different video card and when i
started the computer this time, the monitor kept going on and off, like
blinking. I'm not sure what that means at all.
Besides that, I still have nothing. Any ideas?

Have you tried to reseat the video card? Pull it out then put it back
in.
Also all cables as well.