SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD SM-348B problem

Cs

Hello,
Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.

This is the error that I get:
"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page

Any ideas?????

Thanks,

Chk the jumper pin on the unit,is it set correctly,you may also,physically
move
the device to another plug on the IDE chain.

"cs" wrote:

> Hello,
> Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
> trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.
>
> This is the error that I get:
> "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
> corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page
>
> Any ideas?????
>
> Thanks,

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32,
Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove
Easy CD Creator in Windows XP"
Or download the repair tool from http://aumha.org/downloads/cdgone.zip
--

"cs" <cs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
> trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.
>
> This is the error that I get:
> "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may
> be
> corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page
>
> Any ideas?????
>
> Thanks,

Thanks, your info helped. Everything works again.

"GTS" wrote:

> See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32,
> Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove
> Easy CD Creator in Windows XP"
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314060
> Or download the repair tool from http://aumha.org/downloads/cdgone.zip
> --
>
> "cs" <cs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
> > trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.
> >
> > This is the error that I get:
> > "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may
> > be
> > corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page
> >
> > Any ideas?????
> >
> > Thanks,

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

You're welcome.
--

"C" <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, your info helped. Everything works again.
>

> "GTS" wrote:

soggey

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
I've got a problem. When i try to run a cd/dvd the drive cannot find the disk. I've tried updating my drivers but it comes back saying that they can't be updated anymore than it is.

TRENDING THREADS