SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD SM-348B problem

Hello,
Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.

This is the error that I get:
"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page

Any ideas?????

Thanks,
More about samsung cdrw 348b problem

    Chk the jumper pin on the unit,is it set correctly,you may also,physically
    move
    the device to another plug on the IDE chain.

    "cs" wrote:

    > Hello,
    > Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
    > trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.
    >
    > This is the error that I get:
    > "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
    > corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page
    >
    > Any ideas?????
    >
    > Thanks,

    See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32,
    Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove
    Easy CD Creator in Windows XP"
    Or download the repair tool from http://aumha.org/downloads/cdgone.zip
    --

    "cs" <cs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
    > trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.
    >
    > This is the error that I get:
    > "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may
    > be
    > corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page
    >
    > Any ideas?????
    >
    > Thanks,

    Thanks, your info helped. Everything works again.

    "GTS" wrote:

    > See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32,
    > Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove
    > Easy CD Creator in Windows XP"
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314060
    > Or download the repair tool from http://aumha.org/downloads/cdgone.zip
    > --
    >
    > "cs" <cs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > > Can someone please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and
    > > trying to update the driver and nothing seems to work.
    > >
    > > This is the error that I get:
    > > "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may
    > > be
    > > corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" taken off device status page
    > >
    > > Any ideas?????
    > >
    > > Thanks,

    You're welcome.
    --

    "C" <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks, your info helped. Everything works again.
    >

    > "GTS" wrote:

  5. I've got a problem. When i try to run a cd/dvd the drive cannot find the disk. I've tried updating my drivers but it comes back saying that they can't be updated anymore than it is.

Hardware DVD Samsung Windows XP