Any beta bios available for soyo tisu ?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
February 9, 2005 4:12:02 PM

Hi

I miss a bios capable of using a harddisk of 200 Gbyte size.

The latest bios seems to aa2 from October 2001.

http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/selectresults.php?lang...

I need a bios supporting 48 bits HDD, just as this list

http://www.asus.it/support/english/techref/48bithdd/ind...

as you can see that is supported for tusl2-c. This is a very similar
motherboard.

Any better beta bios ? You are wellcome to mail it to me. But please
send some documentation also.

Or do I have to use a pci controller card ?

best regards and thanks

John

More about : beta bios soyo tisu

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 17, 2005 12:21:56 PM

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:12:02 +0100, "JK (at mail dot dk)"
<johnknuhtsen@address.invalid> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I miss a bios capable of using a harddisk of 200 Gbyte size.
>
>The latest bios seems to aa2 from October 2001.
>
>http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/selectresults.php?lang...
>

>I need a bios supporting 48 bits HDD, just as this list
>
>http://www.asus.it/support/english/techref/48bithdd/ind...
>
>as you can see that is supported for tusl2-c. This is a very similar
>motherboard.
>
>Any better beta bios ? You are wellcome to mail it to me. But please
>send some documentation also.
>
>Or do I have to use a pci controller card ?

Well, the motherboard had a stability problem due to burned agp port.
So it was dismounted. No problem then with big harddisk.

/John
!