Any beta bios available for soyo tisu ?

Hi

I miss a bios capable of using a harddisk of 200 Gbyte size.

The latest bios seems to aa2 from October 2001.

http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Proc_Intel+PIII,+PII,+Tualatin&col2=9&col3=BIOS+Upgrade

I need a bios supporting 48 bits HDD, just as this list

http://www.asus.it/support/english/techref/48bithdd/index.aspx

as you can see that is supported for tusl2-c. This is a very similar
motherboard.

Any better beta bios ? You are wellcome to mail it to me. But please
send some documentation also.

Or do I have to use a pci controller card ?

best regards and thanks

John
1 answer Last reply
More about beta bios soyo tisu

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:12:02 +0100, "JK (at mail dot dk)"
    <johnknuhtsen@address.invalid> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I miss a bios capable of using a harddisk of 200 Gbyte size.
    >
    >The latest bios seems to aa2 from October 2001.
    >
    >http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Proc_Intel+PIII,+PII,+Tualatin&col2=9&col3=BIOS+Upgrade
    >

    >I need a bios supporting 48 bits HDD, just as this list
    >
    >http://www.asus.it/support/english/techref/48bithdd/index.aspx
    >
    >as you can see that is supported for tusl2-c. This is a very similar
    >motherboard.
    >
    >Any better beta bios ? You are wellcome to mail it to me. But please
    >send some documentation also.
    >
    >Or do I have to use a pci controller card ?

    Well, the motherboard had a stability problem due to burned agp port.
    So it was dismounted. No problem then with big harddisk.

    /John

BIOS Soyo Hard Drives Motherboards