Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Any time I connect any USB device to my running computer all USB devices stop
working. Device manager says they are all working fine. Rebooting computer
fixes problem. All such devices work fine if they are connected and then I
reboot computer. I first noticed this after upgrading XP Home Edition from
SP1 to SP2.

Obtain updated drivers for USB ports. Go into device manager and right
click on the USB ports to update. This usually solves the problem. If
not check either OEM website or Microsift for drivers.

--
RajePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access