Assigning buttons on Wireless Explorer 2.0

In intellipoint 5.2 there is a special option to assign a program start to
any button. I want to assign "Explore My Computer" to a button but cannot
find the path to this exe file. Can anyone tell me how to find the path to
this file? Explore My Computer was one of the standard assignment in
Intellipoint 4.0, however, Microsoft saw fit to remove this option in later
versions. I am using Win XP SP2.
Thanks!

NO, there is no more windows explorer. Assign the key to C: or to "My
computer" the file extension can be copied and pasted by right clicking
the icon and selecting the path.

--
RajePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access