SY-KT600 Dragon Ultra PE Video Cards Incompatibitlity Issue

According to the Soyo Website, the SY-KT600 Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition
has Compatibility Issues with these video cards:

- NVidia GE-Force FX Series
- ATI Radeon Series

1. Is this an issue they are trying to fix ?
2. Is there a work-around ?
3. Has anyone contacted Soyo Tech for help with this ?

The ATI Radeon Series is HUGE. It's hard to believe that none of these
boards are compatible with this MB.

thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about kt600 dragon ultra video cards incompatibitlity issue

    Glenn Watkins wrote:
    > According to the Soyo Website, the SY-KT600 Dragon Ultra Platinum
    Edition
    > has Compatibility Issues with these video cards:
    >
    > - NVidia GE-Force FX Series
    > - ATI Radeon Series
    >
    > 1. Is this an issue they are trying to fix ?
    > 2. Is there a work-around ?
    > 3. Has anyone contacted Soyo Tech for help with this ?
    >
    > The ATI Radeon Series is HUGE. It's hard to believe that none of
    these
    > boards are compatible with this MB.
    >
    > thanks in advance

    I have 2 Soyo 600 Ultra boards. One has an FX 5900XT and the other
    is running an FX 5700 card. Neither one has any issues. Both run in
    AGP 8X mode.

    Andy
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    http://www.soyogroup.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=285

    This only concerns the KT600 Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition (PE)

    "Matt" <matt@themattfella.zzzz.com> wrote in message
    > Glenn Watkins wrote:
    >> According to the Soyo Website, the SY-KT600 Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition
    >> has Compatibility Issues with these video cards:
    >
    > Can you provide a link?

Soyo Graphics Cards Compatibility Motherboards