i have soyo 7vca-e mobo, pentium 3 1.13Ghz, kingston 133 512mb ecc ram,
nvidia geforce4 mx440 128mb video. wont boot no beeps nothing
conflicting info in manual about what cpus it supports. sent email to
soyo tech, no reply. tried the holding insert key while booting, no
luck. everything is new. any clues?

I have the same motherboard using a PIII 1 gig with 8meg S3 Agp, and 256mb
133 ram working ok here. Maybe if you could put a different Video (old pci)
just to see if it will boot. Do you have an old PII or different memory you
could try.