Dvd Rw

I want to add something with more capacity that my CD RW to store
digital images and am comp.letely out of touch with DVDs
1) can one add to DVD RWs or are they like the old CDR's (I use Nero
Express on CDRW)
2) Can one record on PC and play on TV DVD Recorder and vice versa?

Sounds silly, but if you dont know its better to ask!

--
itsme
1 answer Last reply

    Please note that there are 5 DVD media types:

    DVD+R
    DVD-R
    DVD+RW
    DVD-RW
    DVD-RAM

    DVD-+RW media behave just like CD-RWs

    Several DVD TV units will only play DVD-R and others will only play DVD+R.

    You may have to "experiment" so as to see which DVD+- media would work for
    you. Just make sure to buy a multi-format DVD recorder unit that handles
    all the DVD format.

    NOTE: DVD-RAM is "falling" out of popularity and this format is only
    "really" used for PCs.

    "itsme" <itsme.1pjlpa@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I want to add something with more capacity that my CD RW to store
    > digital images and am comp.letely out of touch with DVDs
    > 1) can one add to DVD RWs or are they like the old CDR's (I use Nero
    > Express on CDRW)
    > 2) Can one record on PC and play on TV DVD Recorder and vice versa?
    >
    > Sounds silly, but if you dont know its better to ask!
    >

    > --
    > itsme

DVD RW Windows XP