SY KT880 Dragon Board Question

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
March 16, 2005 1:28:32 PM

Hi Folks:

I'll try this again. I'm considering replacing my current SY K7V Dragon
Plus (which has
run just fine for several years) with a SY KT880 Dragon 2. There appear to
be 2 different
versions of this board offered by SOYO but there seems to be very little
about what the
differences are. I'd appreciate any comments about the differences between
the original
and the version 2 boards as well as general experiences and/or problems
encountered with
these motherboards.

Thanks in Advance,
Doug
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 23, 2005 5:23:11 PM

"Doug Turner" <NoReplyPlease@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folks:
>
> I'll try this again. I'm considering replacing my current SY K7V
Dragon
> Plus (which has
> run just fine for several years) with a SY KT880 Dragon 2. There appear
> be 2 different
> versions of this board offered by SOYO but there seems to be very little
> about what the
> differences are. I'd appreciate any comments about the differences
between
> the original
> and the version 2 boards as well as general experiences and/or problems
> encountered with
> these motherboards.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Doug

I have had this MB since June 04 and no problems. I use all ide ports except
sata.
Frank Howell
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard