SOYO SY-5SSM Ethernet Controller - unable to find driver

Tags:
  • Soyo
  • Ethernet Controller
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
March 19, 2005 10:33:20 PM

Hi,

I installed Win2K on the above motherboard but for some reason I get
the yellow exlamation mark beside the Ethernet Cotroller under Other
Devices. I try to find the appropriate driver but have been
unsuccessful even from the Soyo site. Anybody have any ideas or
solutions? TIA

More about : soyo 5ssm ethernet controller unable find driver

March 20, 2005 10:58:07 AM

Are you sure the ethernet controller is on the motherboard?