SOYO SY-5SSM Ethernet Controller - unable to find driver

Hi,

I installed Win2K on the above motherboard but for some reason I get
the yellow exlamation mark beside the Ethernet Cotroller under Other
Devices. I try to find the appropriate driver but have been
unsuccessful even from the Soyo site. Anybody have any ideas or
solutions? TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about soyo 5ssm ethernet controller unable find driver

    Are you sure the ethernet controller is on the motherboard?

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:33:20 GMT, STi <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I installed Win2K on the above motherboard but for some reason I get
    >the yellow exlamation mark beside the Ethernet Cotroller under Other
    >Devices. I try to find the appropriate driver but have been
    >unsuccessful even from the Soyo site. Anybody have any ideas or
    >solutions? TIA

Soyo Ethernet Controller Motherboards