Monitor and NIC card conflict

I am having a problem accessing the internet. My computer reboots
everytime that I access Windows Explorer. I don't have the problem with
Out Look express when I check my email. But the longest I have stayed on
line with Explorer is 5 minutes. I have changed my video card from on
board video to A video card. Any suggestions???

--
okcdnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

XP is designed to allow the sharing of PC resources so that the devices can
co-exist successfully.

However, without more specific details about your PC specification, we can
only guide you with general options/configurations.

1) Providing you are using an AGP slot based video, do not use the white PCI
slot next to the AGP slot.

2) On several motherboard, the furthest white PCI slot "shares" PC resources
with the AGP slot. Do not install the NIC there!

"okcdn" <okcdn.1plhjy@> wrote in message

> I am having a problem accessing the internet. My computer reboots
> everytime that I access Windows Explorer. I don't have the problem with
> Out Look express when I check my email. But the longest I have stayed on
> line with Explorer is 5 minutes. I have changed my video card from on
> board video to A video card. Any suggestions???
>

> --
> okcdnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Thanks, I will try moving the PCI slots around.

--
okcdnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access