I386

May 25, 2005 3:25:25 PM

I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
folder that cannot be read from

I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
they can give to me

More about : i386

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 4:46:49 PM

Pro I386 folder is 477 MB. Home I386 folder is 461 MB.

Get one from a friend.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:14BB90E1-55E2-4AFB-840D-D1E89D5E29F2@microsoft.com,
cardinalk <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
> folder that cannot be read from
>
> I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
> they can give to me
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 5:41:14 PM

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware.

Good Day
River Rat

"cardinalk" <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
folder that cannot be read from

I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
they can give to me
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 6:43:37 PM

If you have an original Retail version of the XP install Disk, then you can
contact Microsoft for a replacemnt CD.

"cardinalk" <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
> folder that cannot be read from
>
> I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
> they can give to me
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 1:22:28 AM

Just get someone to burn you a copy.