I386

I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
folder that cannot be read from

I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
they can give to me
4 answers Last reply
More about i386

    Pro I386 folder is 477 MB. Home I386 folder is 461 MB.

    Get one from a friend.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:14BB90E1-55E2-4AFB-840D-D1E89D5E29F2@microsoft.com,
    cardinalk <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
    > folder that cannot be read from
    >
    > I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
    > they can give to me

    How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware.

    Good Day
    River Rat

    "cardinalk" <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
    folder that cannot be read from

    I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
    they can give to me

    If you have an original Retail version of the XP install Disk, then you can
    contact Microsoft for a replacemnt CD.

    "cardinalk" <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
    > folder that cannot be read from
    >
    > I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
    > they can give to me

    Just get someone to burn you a copy.

    "cardinalk" <cardinalk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I have a scratched xP Disk and I have all the files except for the I386
    folder that cannot be read from

    I was wondering if anybody knows where to get or has an I386 folder that
    they can give to me

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP