lost physical hard disk drive

i crash and reininstall windows xp and can't find my other physical
hard disk drive. i was d:\ but not there now. how do i get it back?
please help me having computer withdraws.
--
PEPSI
1 answer Last reply

    also i have windows xp home edition and two hard drives
    on little and one big the big one is gone. not enough space
    to download and run windows xp.
    --
    PEPSI

    "PEPSI" wrote:

    > i crash and reininstall windows xp and can't find my other physical
    > hard disk drive. i was d:\ but not there now. how do i get it back?
    > please help me having computer withdraws.
    > --
    > PEPSI

Hard Drives Windows XP