lost physical hard disk drive

May 26, 2005 1:28:02 AM

i crash and reininstall windows xp and can't find my other physical
hard disk drive. i was d:\ but not there now. how do i get it back?
please help me having computer withdraws.
--
PEPSI
May 26, 2005 1:38:02 AM

also i have windows xp home edition and two hard drives
on little and one big the big one is gone. not enough space
to download and run windows xp.
--
PEPSI

!