Lexmark x85

My Lexmark x85 will not print out any color. I have installed a two new
cartridges and have worked with their support to troubleshoot. They could
not identify the problem and instead have advised me to buy a new printer.
The printer is only 15 months old. Anyone else come across this problem?

If I have to buy a new printer, it definitely will not be a Lexmark.

Yes I have a x75 that did the same thing. I am not a happy camper! I think what
happened is that a bubble of ink (liquid) got onto the circuit board just behind
the ink cart. It fries the electronics. Or so I was told.

Cheers
Daphne