dvd drive gone no error message & not on device manager

May 26, 2005 2:01:03 PM

I really need help on this. As stated in the subject, looking in 'my
computer' the built in dvd drive has totally disappeared. No error message
comes up and I cannot find it on the device manager; only my cd-rw drive is
there. I have tried searching for it and I have tried system restore but it
will not go back to an earlier date. Save my children and help me out
please. Yes it was the kids I am not just blaming them.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 4:21:10 PM

"catully" wrote:
>Save my children and help me out
> please. Yes it was the kids I am not just blaming them.

Well what exactly you're going to do to the kids if the DVD won't come back?