Fingerprint Reader Problem

I initially had a problem loading the software but it has been fixed except
after I complete the Wizard and want to LOG back in to a web site, I place my
finger down on the pad it takes about 10 minutes before the login and
password is entered and the web site comes up.

Please Help,
Peter F.

Did you wash your hands .Just kidding. Did you try to remove the software\Driver and try a re-install

--
Peter

"Peter F. F." <Peter F. F.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A40B9B25-7352-4F4B-945A-1AE89F807B95@microsoft.com...
>I initially had a problem loading the software but it has been fixed except
> after I complete the Wizard and want to LOG back in to a web site, I place my
> finger down on the pad it takes about 10 minutes before the login and
> password is entered and the web site comes up.
>
> Please Help,
> Peter F.

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If your fingers are too dry then you may not get a decent print for the
reader. Try licking your finger tip.

Neil