help with power fan!

i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont know
how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
working and in proper condition to work what do i do?
4 answers Last reply
More about help power

    Get yourself a can of compressed air and blow the dust off of the fan..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "lilkitt0869" <lilkitt0869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont
    >know
    > how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
    > working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

    Go into your BIOS and lower the setting for the power fan.
    If your system is overheating you can check in the BIOS as well.
    Without knowing what MOBO/CPU you have these are generic answers.
    If you post this to the ASUS newsgroup give your specs for more detailed
    help
    peterk

    -- It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much
    about the problem

    "lilkitt0869" <lilkitt0869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont
    >know
    > how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
    > working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

    "lilkitt0869" <lilkitt0869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont
    >know
    > how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
    > working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

    Post your question at alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus. When you post, give
    motherboard, cpu, etc. This will someone to answer your question.

    Vern

    Typical questions to your question;
    Which fan? CPU, front or rear?
    What size fan & rpm?