help with power fan!

i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont know
how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

Get yourself a can of compressed air and blow the dust off of the fan..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"lilkitt0869" <lilkitt0869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont
>know
> how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
> working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

Go into your BIOS and lower the setting for the power fan.
If your system is overheating you can check in the BIOS as well.
Without knowing what MOBO/CPU you have these are generic answers.
If you post this to the ASUS newsgroup give your specs for more detailed
help
peterk

-- It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much
about the problem

"lilkitt0869" <lilkitt0869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont
>know
> how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
> working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

"lilkitt0869" <lilkitt0869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have asusprobe and it says my power fan is below threshold and i dont
>know
> how to fix it. My computer does over heat as well but my fan on the pc is
> working and in proper condition to work what do i do?

Post your question at alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus. When you post, give
motherboard, cpu, etc. This will someone to answer your question.

Vern