k7v D+ shows blue screen at boot up

I bought K7V Dragon Plus MB two years ago, and it stopped working a few
months ago--showing blue screen when Win2k pro boot up.. The system has
Win2k pro, and it can start win2k. Win2k boot up (showing Windows
graphics), but it will show blue screen. The error message said "system
problem, contact technical service.... I tried to reinstall OS, and I tried
to instal Win XP Pro" But, during the installation, the system showed the
blue screen, So, I suspect there are some hardware problem on the MB. Do you
have any idea? I want to know what may cause the problem w/ the MB and how
to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Sam

When my friend has exactly same problems, RAM was bad, so one option is to
replace it and see...

"samoh" <samohn@comcast.net> je napisal v sporo?ilo
news:MYmdnVAt35zfqunfRVn-1A@comcast.com ...