When I boot up I get a 'Outside Range Limit' warning after the splash
screen, does anyone know what causes this and how I can rectify this.

regards - Paul

This happens when you choose a screen resolution that is beyond the
capabilities of your monitor specs. If your monitor is only capable of say
800x600 and you set it for 1024x768 you would see this happen.

Start the computer in safe mode to change the resolution back to be within
the specs of your monitor. To do this, reboot the computer. While the
computer is beginning to boot - tap the F8 key repeatedly, about once per
second. This will bring you to a choice screen. Choose safe mode.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)