MS keyboard only partially functional with x64

I have the MS keyboard elite for BT. Several of the functions don't work such
as My Favorites, the volume control, scrolling and Log Off. Others do-Mail,
Web/Home and Media. I can't install anything from the cd. Any suggestions!
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard partially functional

    Wait for 64 bit keyboard drivers to be released for the operating system.
    The latest version I can find (ver 5.2) was released 8/17/04, way before the
    64 bit operating system became available.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "teecun" <teecun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have the MS keyboard elite for BT. Several of the functions don't work
    >such
    > as My Favorites, the volume control, scrolling and Log Off. Others
    > do-Mail,
    > Web/Home and Media. I can't install anything from the cd. Any suggestions!

Hardware Keyboards Microsoft X64 Windows XP