MS keyboard only partially functional with x64

May 28, 2005 11:16:01 AM

I have the MS keyboard elite for BT. Several of the functions don't work such
as My Favorites, the volume control, scrolling and Log Off. Others do-Mail,
Web/Home and Media. I can't install anything from the cd. Any suggestions!
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 2:49:19 PM

Wait for 64 bit keyboard drivers to be released for the operating system.
The latest version I can find (ver 5.2) was released 8/17/04, way before the
64 bit operating system became available.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)