CD / DVD Drive - Error Code 41

Neither my CD or DVD drive are operational. They have power, open and close
but show up in device manager with yellow exclamation mark alerts. Any advice
?
--
Moniker
2 answers Last reply

    I have now found the solution to my problem. It was as per a response from
    Rich Barry in a problem posted earlier as per link below :

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320553

    --
    Moniker

    "Moniker" wrote:

    > Neither my CD or DVD drive are operational. They have power, open and close
    > but show up in device manager with yellow exclamation mark alerts. Any advice
    > ?
    > --
    > Moniker

    I am also having the same problems with my CD and DVD drives. I have tried
    the website you posted butit did not resolve my problem, do you have any
    other solutions?

    Wang

    "Moniker" wrote:

    > I have now found the solution to my problem. It was as per a response from
    > Rich Barry in a problem posted earlier as per link below :
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320553
    >
    > --

    > Moniker
    >

    > "Moniker" wrote:
    >
    > > Neither my CD or DVD drive are operational. They have power, open and close
    > > but show up in device manager with yellow exclamation mark alerts. Any advice
    > > ?
    > > --
    > > Moniker

CD-Rom DVD Drives Windows XP