Unkown hardware error

May 28, 2005 12:10:02 PM

Hi i just reinstalled my pc and everything went fine but then suddenly the pc
restarts itself and then a blue screen comes up with the following message.

Stop:mc0000218 Unknown Hard Error
Unknown Hard Error

Anyone got a idea as to the problem or how to solve it??
Thank you in advance

More about : unkown hardware error

May 28, 2005 12:28:02 PM

When i restarted my pc also it said the following files would be included in
the error report
C:\Windows\minidump\Mini052805-02.dmp
C:\Docume~1\Mark\LOCALS~1\TEMP\Wer1.tmp

!