Unkown hardware error

Hi i just reinstalled my pc and everything went fine but then suddenly the pc
restarts itself and then a blue screen comes up with the following message.

Stop:mc0000218 Unknown Hard Error
Unknown Hard Error

Anyone got a idea as to the problem or how to solve it??
Thank you in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about unkown hardware error

    When i restarted my pc also it said the following files would be included in
    the error report
    C:\Windows\minidump\Mini052805-02.dmp
    C:\Docume~1\Mark\LOCALS~1\TEMP\Wer1.tmp

    "Mark" wrote:

    > Hi i just reinstalled my pc and everything went fine but then suddenly the pc
    > restarts itself and then a blue screen comes up with the following message.
    >
    > Stop:mc0000218 Unknown Hard Error
    > Unknown Hard Error
    >
    > Anyone got a idea as to the problem or how to solve it??
    > Thank you in advance

Hardware Blue Screen Microsoft Windows XP