After a reinstall of Windows XP, my @ and " keys have been transposed (they
worked fine before). The keyboard is listed as a standard 101/102 key
keyboard, and I can't see any options to change it. Help would be
appreciated!

Thanks

Mr Shed

"Mister Shed" <nospam@nospamnospamnospamnospam> wrote in message
| After a reinstall of Windows XP, my @ and " keys have been transposed
(they
| worked fine before). The keyboard is listed as a standard 101/102 key
| keyboard, and I can't see any options to change it. Help would be
| appreciated!
|
| Thanks
|
| Mr Shed

Hello Mr Shed -

Go into Control Panel | Regional and Language settings and make the
appropriate settings for your location (specifically the first and last
pulldowns).

Jef

Suggest fixing it the same way.

JohnH wrote: