  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 21, 2005 6:19:22 PM

Is it able to boot from SATA no raid single drive?

More about : kt600 ver

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 25, 2005 10:52:52 AM

Yes. That's the way mine is set up. No array. Single 200GB Sata Drive.
"2002 Z-06" <pettey89@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it able to boot from SATA no raid single drive?

July 9, 2009 11:04:54 AM

Quote:

Yes. That's the way mine is set up. No array. Single 200GB Sata Drive.
"2002 Z-06" <pettey89@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it able to boot from SATA no raid single drive?

Hello.

I am currently reading through the short articles and E-Letters at Tom's Hardware Website( http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/158939-30-kt600 ) regarding problems/issues people have with their Soyo Sy-KT600 Socket A - 462 Motherboards,and I would like to know how to Hook up a SATA Drive to my Soyo SY-KT600 MB ?

I have mine running with my WD500GB IDE Drive,but I would also like to be able to run my WD500GB SATA Drivee through it too,but I do not know how to Hook it up as the Master Drive???

Can you write me back and let me know what you did do get your SATA Drive working as the Master Drive???

Your help would be Most Appreciated. Thanks much.

Jim in CA.USA.. E-Mail Address: mrevans1@netscape.com
!