KT600 ver. 1

Is it able to boot from SATA no raid single drive?
2 answers Last reply
More about kt600

    Yes. That's the way mine is set up. No array. Single 200GB Sata Drive.
    "2002 Z-06" <pettey89@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it able to boot from SATA no raid single drive?

  2. Quote:

    Yes. That's the way mine is set up. No array. Single 200GB Sata Drive.
    "2002 Z-06" <pettey89@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it able to boot from SATA no raid single drive?

    Hello.

    I am currently reading through the short articles and E-Letters at Tom's Hardware Website( http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/158939-30-kt600 ) regarding problems/issues people have with their Soyo Sy-KT600 Socket A - 462 Motherboards,and I would like to know how to Hook up a SATA Drive to my Soyo SY-KT600 MB ?

    I have mine running with my WD500GB IDE Drive,but I would also like to be able to run my WD500GB SATA Drivee through it too,but I do not know how to Hook it up as the Master Drive???

    Can you write me back and let me know what you did do get your SATA Drive working as the Master Drive???

    Your help would be Most Appreciated. Thanks much.

    Jim in CA.USA.. E-Mail Address: mrevans1@netscape.com

NAS / RAID Soyo Boot SATA Motherboards