Soyo = garbage

Offering only 1 year warranty?? My P4VGA is a toast, and I cannot even RMA
it, what a piece of junk.
MSI and Asus offer full 3 year warranties. One of my old MSI motherboards
was exactly 3 years old, and I was still able to send it for RMA repair.
These crooks at Soyo won't even talk about RMA.

In article <5m3se.7105$yU.522338@news20.bellglobal.com>,
Eugen T <viperz@nomorespam.com> wrote:
#Offering only 1 year warranty?? My P4VGA is a toast, and I cannot even RMA
#it, what a piece of junk.
#MSI and Asus offer full 3 year warranties. One of my old MSI motherboards
#was exactly 3 years old, and I was still able to send it for RMA repair.
#These crooks at Soyo won't even talk about RMA.

The downward spiral of this once-great technology company has been a sad
spectacle. The gutting of their own market with "free after rebate"
motherboards that weren't honored, mediocre quality, mediocre features
and poor support have positioned the Soyo name into one that isn't even
usable as an OEM brand.

In my humble opinion, of course.

Ken.

Mail: kmarsh at charm dot net | Just say "no" to liars SCO and Soyo
WWW: http://www.charm.net/~kmarsh | Return services to local CIS offices!

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:04:55 -0400, "Eugen T" <viperz@nomorespam.com>
wrote:

>Offering only 1 year warranty?? My P4VGA is a toast, and I cannot even RMA
>it, what a piece of junk.
>MSI and Asus offer full 3 year warranties. One of my old MSI motherboards
>was exactly 3 years old, and I was still able to send it for RMA repair.
>These crooks at Soyo won't even talk about RMA.

Amen brother..

Soys and Iwill both are garbage...

It's time for both companies to go bye bye

Moondog

TRENDING THREADS