  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
June 21, 2005 12:53:30 PM

Is anyone using the SY-K8USA DRAGON ULTRA BLACK LABEL and can you
comment on it's virtues? Especially stability in networking.

Thanks.

More about : k8usa dragon ultra black label

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 22, 2005 8:24:06 AM

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:53:30 -0500, David <maasman5@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is anyone using the SY-K8USA DRAGON ULTRA BLACK LABEL and can you
>comment on it's virtues? Especially stability in networking.
>
>Thanks.
Works for me! I have a wired connection but it is working fine.
I have Comcast and regularly get up into the high 400KB per second
range according to NewsBin.
I use Win XP Pro, I have 3 hard drives, a 60 gig, a 120 gig and a 200
gig, and a DVD rewriter. They are all on IDE cables, I was on the raid
stuff but I had problems with the ALI Raid stuff so dropped it and now
the system seems towork just fine. It runs 24/7/365. I have an AMD64
3200+ chip with 512 meg of ram.
!