Slow mouse

May 29, 2005 9:12:29 PM

Hi
I have just bought a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop,
Keyboard and mouse, everything is installed and working nice
but I cant seem to get the mouse to move fast enough, every
thing is set to fast in set-up but its not quite as fast as I like it.
is there a tweak I can try to get a bit more speed?
Also, is there a way of assigning the side-to-side scrolling
buttons to the page back and forward buttons on a web browser
as it is lacking the thumb and little finger buttons I had on my
Intellimouse.
Thanks in advance
Bob

More about : slow mouse

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:47:48 AM

Re speed: There's usually a setting called "acceleration" or sometimes
"precision" which "gears up" the pointer speed if you move the mouse faster.
Might do the trick.

--
## PH, London
news:D 7cpl5$68r$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...