Rebates - here is a new excuse - somebody ELSE took my che..

PB

Most important portion...

Dear Valued Customer,

We need to verify with the accounting to see if anyone cashed the check.
If no one cashed the check, we will be able to reissue new check for
you.

I would like to thank you again for your inquiry and patience!
Please DO NOT deletes previous correspondent for further assistance.

Customer Services
www.verifyrebate.com