sy-5ema+

it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or 2.0???
3 answers Last reply
More about 5ema

    Manu wrote:
    > it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or 2.0???

    The only file that I found on the Soyo website
    (about a year ago) that seemed to have been
    written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
    following:

    filename= qemapv1017.pdf

    title
    ----------
    SY-5EMA+
    V1.0/V1.1

    --
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right
    "0" <no-spam@no-spam.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Manu wrote:
    >> it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or
    >> 2.0???
    >>

    > The only file that I found on the Soyo website
    > (about a year ago) that seemed to have been
    > written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
    > following:
    >
    > filename= qemapv1017.pdf
    >
    > title
    > ----------
    > SY-5EMA+
    > V1.0/V1.1
    >
    > --
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Manu wrote:
    > the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right

    Which setting is not right and wnat makes you say it is not right?

    That is, what are you trying to do and what is preventing you from
    doing it?

    > "0" <no-spam@no-spam.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >
    >>Manu wrote:
    >>
    >>>it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or
    >>>2.0???
    >>>

    >> The only file that I found on the Soyo website
    >>(about a year ago) that seemed to have been
    >>written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
    >>following:
    >>
    >> filename= qemapv1017.pdf
    >>
    >> title
    >> SY-5EMA+