user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Manu wrote:
> it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or 2.0???

The only file that I found on the Soyo website
(about a year ago) that seemed to have been
written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
following:

filename= qemapv1017.pdf

title
----------
SY-5EMA+
V1.0/V1.1

--

manu

the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right
"0" <no-spam@no-spam.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Manu wrote:
>> it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or
>> 2.0???
>>

> The only file that I found on the Soyo website
> (about a year ago) that seemed to have been
> written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
> following:
>
> filename= qemapv1017.pdf
>
> title
> ----------
> SY-5EMA+
> V1.0/V1.1
>
> --

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Manu wrote:
> the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right

Which setting is not right and wnat makes you say it is not right?

That is, what are you trying to do and what is preventing you from
doing it?