Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

sy-5ema+

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 18, 2005 5:40:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or 2.0???

More about : 5ema

July 18, 2005 11:52:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

Manu wrote:
> it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or 2.0???
>
>

The only file that I found on the Soyo website
(about a year ago) that seemed to have been
written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
following:

filename= qemapv1017.pdf

title
----------
SY-5EMA+
V1.0/V1.1

--
July 19, 2005 4:35:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right
"0" <no-spam@no-spam.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:1MTCe.4635$p%3.27920@typhoon.sonic.net...
> Manu wrote:
>> it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or
>> 2.0???
>>
>>
>
> The only file that I found on the Soyo website
> (about a year ago) that seemed to have been
> written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
> following:
>
> filename= qemapv1017.pdf
>
> title
> ----------
> SY-5EMA+
> V1.0/V1.1
>
> --
July 19, 2005 6:25:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

Manu wrote:
> the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right

Which setting is not right and wnat makes you say it is not right?

That is, what are you trying to do and what is preventing you from
doing it?

> "0" <no-spam@no-spam.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:1MTCe.4635$p%3.27920@typhoon.sonic.net...
>
>>Manu wrote:
>>
>>>it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or
>>>2.0???
>>>
>>>
>>
>> The only file that I found on the Soyo website
>>(about a year ago) that seemed to have been
>>written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
>>following:
>>
>> filename= qemapv1017.pdf
>>
>> title
>> ----------
>> SY-5EMA+
>> V1.0/V1.1
>>
>>--
>
>
>
!