USB 2.0 on some Dragon Lites upgradable?

Have couple computers running Dragon Lite, one with SY-KT400, which has USB
2.0, and the other with KT333, which does not have the upgraded USB 2.0.
Does anyone know if this is just a bios upgrade needed for the KT333 to get
USB 2.0 or am I stuck with the slower USB on the one computer?
2 answers Last reply
More about dragon lites upgradable

    No you cant upgrade through bios. It takes a different chipset.
    "DrB" <drburdiX@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Have couple computers running Dragon Lite, one with SY-KT400, which has
    > USB 2.0, and the other with KT333, which does not have the upgraded USB
    > 2.0. Does anyone know if this is just a bios upgrade needed for the KT333
    > to get USB 2.0 or am I stuck with the slower USB on the one computer?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:10:52 GMT, "DrB" <drburdiX@pacbell.net> wrote:

    >Have couple computers running Dragon Lite, one with SY-KT400, which has USB
    >2.0, and the other with KT333, which does not have the upgraded USB 2.0.
    >Does anyone know if this is just a bios upgrade needed for the KT333 to get
    >USB 2.0 or am I stuck with the slower USB on the one computer?

    You could install a USB 2.0 pci card.

    Gollum

Soyo Computers USB Motherboards