soyo USB header info

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 2, 2005 12:41:50 AM

Could someone help me with designation on Soyo MB header pin designations.
My just purchased soyo MB (sy-P4VTE) front USB header pins are labeled
verg fp usbpwro
verg fp usbpwro
usb fp po-
usb fp p1-
usb fp p0+
usb fp p1+
ground
ground
key
usb fp 0c0

I am used to pins that read
+5V
+ Data
_Data
Ground

What lead goes on what pin?

Thanks for any help
Howard

More about : soyo usb header info

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 2, 2005 5:50:00 PM

very good web site explaining the wires and colors, also go to
soyo web site for more info

http://www.usbman.com/Guides/BelkinMotherboard_cable_as...

Howard Nelson wrote:
> Could someone help me with designation on Soyo MB header pin designations.
> My just purchased soyo MB (sy-P4VTE) front USB header pins are labeled
> verg fp usbpwro
> verg fp usbpwro
> usb fp po-
> usb fp p1-
> usb fp p0+
> usb fp p1+
> ground
> ground
> key
> usb fp 0c0
>
> I am used to pins that read
> +5V
> + Data
> _Data
> Ground
>
> What lead goes on what pin?
>
> Thanks for any help
> Howard

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 9, 2005 12:50:59 PM

Howard Nelson wrote:
> Could someone help me with designation on Soyo MB header pin
> designations. My just purchased soyo MB (sy-P4VTE) front USB header
> pins are labeled verg fp usbpwro
> verg fp usbpwro
> usb fp po-
> usb fp p1-
> usb fp p0+
> usb fp p1+
> ground
> ground
> key
> usb fp 0c0
>
> I am used to pins that read
> +5V
> + Data
> _Data
> Ground
>
> What lead goes on what pin?
>
> Thanks for any help
> Howard

pwro are +5V power for both, p0- and p0+ are -data and +data for first USB
connector, p1- and p1+ are -data and +data for second one.
!