soyo USB header info

Could someone help me with designation on Soyo MB header pin designations.
My just purchased soyo MB (sy-P4VTE) front USB header pins are labeled
verg fp usbpwro
verg fp usbpwro
usb fp po-
usb fp p1-
usb fp p0+
usb fp p1+
ground
ground
key
usb fp 0c0

I am used to pins that read
+5V
+ Data
_Data
Ground

What lead goes on what pin?

Thanks for any help
Howard
2 answers Last reply
More about soyo header info

    very good web site explaining the wires and colors, also go to
    soyo web site for more info

    http://www.usbman.com/Guides/BelkinMotherboard_cable_assembly.htm

    Howard Nelson wrote:
    > Could someone help me with designation on Soyo MB header pin designations.
    > My just purchased soyo MB (sy-P4VTE) front USB header pins are labeled
    > verg fp usbpwro
    > verg fp usbpwro
    > usb fp po-
    > usb fp p1-
    > usb fp p0+
    > usb fp p1+
    > ground
    > ground
    > key
    > usb fp 0c0
    >
    > I am used to pins that read
    > +5V
    > + Data
    > _Data
    > Ground
    >
    > What lead goes on what pin?
    >
    > Thanks for any help
    > Howard

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Howard Nelson wrote:
    > Could someone help me with designation on Soyo MB header pin
    > designations. My just purchased soyo MB (sy-P4VTE) front USB header
    > pins are labeled verg fp usbpwro
    > verg fp usbpwro
    > usb fp po-
    > usb fp p1-
    > usb fp p0+
    > usb fp p1+
    > ground
    > ground
    > key
    > usb fp 0c0
    >
    > I am used to pins that read
    > +5V
    > + Data
    > _Data
    > Ground
    >
    > What lead goes on what pin?
    >
    > Thanks for any help
    > Howard

    pwro are +5V power for both, p0- and p0+ are -data and +data for first USB
    connector, p1- and p1+ are -data and +data for second one.

Soyo USB Motherboards