DVD DECRYPTER AS BURNING TOOL

My players read only DVD burned with DVD Decrypter ( absolutely no with NERO).

I want to burn a DVD media including a few file avi (DIVX).

Can you tell me how to do this using DVD DECRYPTER

famiglaicolombo
6 answers Last reply
More about decrypter burning tool

    claudio wrote:
    > My players read only DVD burned with DVD Decrypter ( absolutely no
    > with NERO).
    >
    > I want to burn a DVD media including a few file avi (DIVX).
    >
    > Can you tell me how to do this using DVD DECRYPTER
    >
    > famiglaicolombo

    If your players is a read only how do you expect to burn the file?

    --
    Mike Pawlak

    MAP wrote:
    > claudio wrote:
    >
    >>My players read only DVD burned with DVD Decrypter ( absolutely no
    >>with NERO).
    >>
    >>I want to burn a DVD media including a few file avi (DIVX).
    >>
    >>Can you tell me how to do this using DVD DECRYPTER
    >>
    >>famiglaicolombo
    >

    > If your players is a read only how do you expect to burn the file?

    Don't think that is what he said. Looks like he is saying his stand
    alone DVD player only plays discs burned with DVD Decrypter and will not
    play discs burned with Nero. He probably has a burner in the computer.

    KLH wrote:
    > MAP wrote:
    >> claudio wrote:
    >>
    >>> My players read only DVD burned with DVD Decrypter ( absolutely no
    >>> with NERO).
    >>>
    >>> I want to burn a DVD media including a few file avi (DIVX).
    >>>
    >>> Can you tell me how to do this using DVD DECRYPTER
    >>>
    >>> famiglaicolombo
    >>

    >> If your players is a read only how do you expect to burn the file?
    >>

    > Don't think that is what he said. Looks like he is saying his stand
    > alone DVD player only plays discs burned with DVD Decrypter and will
    > not play discs burned with Nero. He probably has a burner in the
    > computer.

    After reading the post again I see your right.

    --
    Mike Pawlak

    claudio wrote:
    > My players read only DVD burned with DVD Decrypter ( absolutely no
    > with NERO).
    >
    > I want to burn a DVD media including a few file avi (DIVX).
    >
    > Can you tell me how to do this using DVD DECRYPTER
    >
    > famiglaicolombo

    I don't believe that you can,I'm not an expert here but I don't believe that
    home players can play a DIVX format you will need to use a program which
    will change the files format.

    http://forum.dvddecrypter.com/
    --
    Mike Pawlak

    claudio wrote:
    > My players read only DVD burned with DVD Decrypter ( absolutely no
    > with NERO).
    >
    > I want to burn a DVD media including a few file avi (DIVX).
    >
    > Can you tell me how to do this using DVD DECRYPTER
    >
    > famiglaicolombo

    I found a similar post to yours in the video newsgroup and you do need to
    change the format,their was also a link to another forum
    http://www.videohelp.com/
    maybe you can get a better answer there.

    --
    Mike Pawlak

    OK to cose out:

    I created an ISO file with NERO then I have burned the DVD data disc -R
    with DVD Decrypter and it works very well!

    END OF DISCUSSION

DVD Burner Windows XP