Last response: in Motherboards
a b C Monitor
a b V Motherboard
August 19, 2005 12:24:08 AM

I know it's in the BIOS and I can read it there. But I had it on the my
desk top and it disappeared. Any ideas how to get it back? I can't find
it and I know it's there. (The ViaHM doesn't work)

Thanks...

More about : soyo p4vte hardware monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
a b V Motherboard
August 19, 2005 6:33:16 PM

FOUND IT! It's on the Soyo install disk! Thanks anyway.
July 12, 2006 7:55:50 PM

Hey if you could burn me a copy of the mobo disk that would be great as I have lost mine and need the USB drivers from it. I can paypal you for it!
zilla
!