Soyo sy-p4vte Hardware Monitor

I know it's in the BIOS and I can read it there. But I had it on the my
desk top and it disappeared. Any ideas how to get it back? I can't find
it and I know it's there. (The ViaHM doesn't work)

Thanks...
2 answers Last reply
More about soyo p4vte hardware monitor

    FOUND IT! It's on the Soyo install disk! Thanks anyway.
  2. Hey if you could burn me a copy of the mobo disk that would be great as I have lost mine and need the USB drivers from it. I can paypal you for it!
    zilla

Hardware Soyo Monitors Motherboards