  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2005 12:31:31 PM

I cant get the centre speaker to work for the cmedia onboard sound - tried
different drivers and Linux and Windows OS's - is this a common fault -
Using a SB Live 1024 instead and that works fine in 5.1.

More about : kt333 dup sound issue

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 3, 2005 3:55:01 AM

Mine will work when playing DVD's in 5.1 using PowerDVD player. It will
also work when I play CD's using the C-Media CD Player that is included in
the Audio Rack software that came with the computer. If I try to use
Windows Media Player the center channel goes silent. Media Player also
doesn't utilize the motherboard's CD audio imputs. The audio comes though
as a wav file and you can disconnect the audio cables from your optical
drive(s) if you use Windows media player.

KT333 DUP
AthlonXP 2600+
1 gig ram
Nvida FX5200