KT333 DUP Sound issue

I cant get the centre speaker to work for the cmedia onboard sound - tried
different drivers and Linux and Windows OS's - is this a common fault -
Using a SB Live 1024 instead and that works fine in 5.1.
1 answer Last reply
More about kt333 sound issue

    Mine will work when playing DVD's in 5.1 using PowerDVD player. It will
    also work when I play CD's using the C-Media CD Player that is included in
    the Audio Rack software that came with the computer. If I try to use
    Windows Media Player the center channel goes silent. Media Player also
    doesn't utilize the motherboard's CD audio imputs. The audio comes though
    as a wav file and you can disconnect the audio cables from your optical
    drive(s) if you use Windows media player.

    KT333 DUP
    AthlonXP 2600+
    1 gig ram
    Nvida FX5200
    DVD-RW
    DVD-ROM

    "Andrew Brown" <andrew1234@wanado.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I cant get the centre speaker to work for the cmedia onboard sound - tried
    >different drivers and Linux and Windows OS's - is this a common fault -
    >Using a SB Live 1024 instead and that works fine in 5.1.

Speakers Motherboards